DIY Remedies for Bloating Problem
Steps to be followed…
- Pour a chamomile tea bag (or 1 teaspoon of dried chamomile herb) in 1 cup of hot water.
- Allow it to steep for about 8 – 12 minutes.
- Then squeeze out the tea bag (or strain the tea) and add some fresh lemon juice (or honey) in it.
- Drink it slowly to get relief from stomach bloating.
- Regular intake of chamomile tea for 2 – 3 times a day in between meals will help you to get relief from gas and bloating.
Remedy – 7: (Warm Lemon Water)
Lemon has a rich amount of vitamins C and B, calcium, proteins, riboflavin, magnesium, phosphorus and carbohydrates which help for proper digestion. The acidic nature of lemon stimulates the production of hydrochloric acid, which helps to break down the food.