How To Get Rid Of Facial Hair Naturally – Skin Problem
- In a small bowl, add milk, unflavored gelatin and lime juice or lavender essential oil. Mix them well.
- Microwave this mixture for about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Apply it immediately on your face after you remove it from the microwave.
- Leave it to sit on your face for a few minutes.
- Gelatin sticks onto your face fast. You can apply it either on the areas where unwanted hair growth is visible or on your whole face.
- Never apply it very close to your eyes or eyebrows.
- You can remove the gelatin mask from your face after 5 minutes as it would have dried off completely by then.
- Peel it off completely. You will find that your wanted facial hair and blackheads peel off from your face and stick on to the dried mask.
Read More >
You may also like...